Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Laundry Room

I had such good intentions.

I even put the button on my blog.

But I only completed one of the challenges.

Beneath My Heart has had an organization party for the last few weeks.  I had a plan.  I was going to participate.  And then...LIFE happened.

But I am VERY excited to say that with Justin's help, we completed one of the challenges.  This week, we actually organized our (small) laundry room.  You're about to see why we needed this so very very badly...!!

Before, I always just threw rags up in my little plastic tub.  Before, I stuffed bottles of laundry soap and fabric softener on the top of the water heater.  I stuffed all kinds of weird stuff up on the one lone wire shelf above the washer and dryer.


Say goodbye to that horrible mess that made me crazy every time I did laundry.  And say hello to my new shelves...





That's solid oak, ladies and gentlemen.  Trust me.  Its sturdy.  I could probably store one of the children in there.

So I know, its not a huge amazing transformation that you'll see on some of the other links from Beneath My Heart.  But its mine.  And it makes me happy :)

Photobucket Share/Bookmark

No comments: