Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Budget Review - Are we eating for $1 Per Day?

Now that the holidays are over and life has somewhat gotten back to normal, I'll be posting again for our weekly budget review.  However, I will just be sharing photos of my weekly haul, the price before coupons, and the amount saved - everyone in agreement?  Good :)

Schnucks

Before sales and coupons, I would've paid $104.46.  I was able to get it all for $24.08 for a savings of 77%
















Aldi

Paid $4.69
Walgreens


Before sales and coupons, I would have paid  $19.80.  I was able to get it all for $6.20, a 65% savings, plus I received a $5.00 Register Reward for next week
Country Mart

Before sales and coupons, I would've paid $12.28, but I was able to get it for $8.78, a savings of 28%.



Target

Before sales and coupons, I would have paid $26.67, but I was able to get it for $7.03, a savings of 74%.



WalMart

Before coupons, I would have paid $13.88, but I was able to get it for $6.38, a savings of 54%.

Are you eating for $1 per day this week?

Photobucket Share/Bookmark

No comments: