I can't even think of a name for this blog post. I have a lot to cover in very little time, so hold on tight.
First off, Happy 9th Birthday Paige Alyson Bradley!!
I'm only a month late.
I've been MIA. I haven't wanted to face the world, let alone write down the pathetic days that I've had. I feel like my entire life has been set up for failure. And just a minute ago, I relived some of those times, and quite frankly, it makes me mad. So don't take it personally, but I'm fed up.
I'm sick of playing the game of everything being fine and when you ask me, that's what I say, right? Well...
I think that everybody has seasons in life when they want so much more, and right now, I'm totally empty and no one is hearing me. I feel like God has abandoned me for whatever reason - and I know in my SOUL that He hasn't but it doesn't help this feeling. At all. Walking alone sucks.
Seeing everything that has gone wrong for me lately - including a job that makes me a crazy woman that could probably be clinically committed - I'm just tired.
I don't think that a lot of people understand how hurtful empty words are. Sometimes, they hurt even more than being called names or being told that you're worthless. Honestly, I'd rather you just completely ignore me than act like you care but never show it. Bitterness has manifested and I don't want to feel this way. But I can't help it.
So prayers are coveted...




2 comments:
That was well written and I deeply understand how you feel. Empty, alone is how I feel with heart break on top. I try to hard to be strong, then again all I have to lean on is myself so I have no choice but uo be strong. I personally felt that with all the hard things in my life I could at least say I was good and happy with my job. Now I feel like all of it is one big mess. How do I clean it up? I guess we better reflect and see what God is trying to teach us. -Meg-
We all feel like this sometimes... It's ok to have these moments! They are what make us real! :) Don't worry... things will get better with time!
Post a Comment