Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy weekend

We've had a pretty lazy weekend at the Bradley House - grocery shopping yesterday and enjoying Netflix today.  Justin was afraid that it would start snowing so we didn't go to church today.

I have projects to share - as I mentioned a couple of posts ago (like the repainting of our computer desk) but quite honestly, the door STILL hasn't been put back on.  I hate starting something an not getting it finished.  I drives me crazy...eats at my inner core...runs my life...you get the picture.

The crowds in town were outrageous yesterday.  We're still utilizing coupons and feeding our family for $1 per person per day.  I just honestly do not have the time to blog about all of my trips.  Its a commitment that I just cannot make. 

Both of my boys got haircuts today - Justin took care of Marshall - then I took care of Justin.  It was hilarious, after his cut was complete, he picked up the vacuum...and proceeded to vacuum the hair off of his body.  I have pictures.  I can't share them.  Justin's a little too modest.

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend.  I'd like to leave some link love:

At the Well

Everyday Adventures  (This is written by a gal' that graduated a few years before me back in Willow Springs)

Rejoice and be Glad

Sorta Crunchy

Happy reading, hope you enjoy!!
Photobucket Share/Bookmark

No comments: