(sigh)
Be forewarned, I'm rather grumpy today.
I've been blog surfing for the last few hours. Just looking for some additional excellent reading material written by random people all across the country. I found a few. They've been added to my reading list. I just can't get enough sometimes.
Can I vent now? Have I been nice for a whole paragraph??
I want to be a stay at home mom. I want to be with my kids. I want to homeschool. I want...I want...I want...
I don't feel any better. I go through this Every.Single.Year. This year is worse, because Marshall will be starting school in August. I wish that we had everything paid off and that Justin's clientele was built to the point that we could visit the subject of me quitting and not working at all.
I know that some of you don't agree with me and that's okay. Read my disclosure policy...
My mom told me when Paige was little that the reason she's on my nerves so much is because I'm not with her all the time. I also feel like the reason that my kids are the way they are is because they've had to go to school. And I'm not saying school is bad. Paige has an excellent teacher this year - and she has had some real...um...disappointing ones in the past. I love the preschool education that both of the kids have gotten.
I just want so much more for them...
PS...Justin, don't kill me for writing this. You know that I'm grouchy today...




No comments:
Post a Comment