Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy January 1, 2011

Yeah, I just wanted to be a little different.

I had BIG HUGE plans for today.  And guess what I did.  I finished 1 1/2 loads of laundry while Justin & kids sat and watched Netflix via Wii all day.  Oh yeah, and I napped.  For hours.  I had a headache.  And no, I didn't party too hard last night.  We stayed home.  All my fav peeps together and struggling to stay up until the ball dropped.  It was a horrendous evening once the kiddos reached the "past tired" point.

All in all, I've been barking orders since I awoke from my midday slumber.  There are things that I'm itching to get started on for our home - I want Justin to make this:
(Photo courtesy of The Nester)
 
Love it...and, we're going to paint & move our computer desk.  I think I will use the chocolate brown from the kitchen to paint it with, but it will remain in the living room.  Just in a totally different, more reasonable place. 

2011 is exciting for me.  I got a whole slew of crafting junkola for Christmas from the wonderfully sweet, always believes in and supports me Justin.  Sometimes I think he does it just 'cause he doesn't want me to pout.  But I think its because he really does want me to find my niche. 

I hope, anyway :)

Hope everyone has had a wonderful first day of 2011.  Can't wait to spend the rest of the year with you!

Photobucket Share/Bookmark

No comments: