Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dreams of Lifestyle

My Justin knows that I have these romantic dreams of Manhattan and living this glorious lifestyle of the DuPonts and Rockefellers.

I know, I know, dreaming a little big, eh?

I've never been to NYC.  I want to go desperately.  I cannot wait until we are in a position to go and be carefree...stay at The Waldorf Astoria, walk through Central Park, stand in awe at Times Square, shop...and shop...and shop...and shop... 

I have a subscription to Town & Country Magazine.  I pour over every single page. 

Last month, there was an article about The Knickerbocker Greys.  I had no idea that these little guys (and gals) existed.  As I read the lines, I could see my Marshall in my mind.  I instantly felt my heart well with the dream of the NYC lifestyle.  Is it everything that I imagine?  I'm sure its not.  I'm sure that there are folks living there that say they would love to live in the Midwest.

So today, I will share NYC photos from the web.  I hope that you enjoy...any blog links for Manhattan or NYC blogs are welcome!

(Photo Courtesy of The Knickerbocker Greys)

(Photo Courtesy of WallPaperWeb.Org)

(Photo Courtesy of Away)

 
 (Photo Courtesy of New York City Guide)

(Photo Courtesy of movieplaces)

Photobucket Share/Bookmark

No comments: