And I promise, I have had lots to say!
I actually am feeling much more in my own element these days. We have started doing Dave Ramsey's FPU with our dear friends the Finley's. And yes, I'm couponing...to an extent...not trying for all of the wonderful deals that may be out there. We're actually budgeting $1 per day per person for FOOD. All other necessities like toiletries and pet supplies are coming out of a different envelope. And it is awesome. I've never been less stressed about shopping. What a grand feeling!!
I do believe that I will post my weekly budget review each week. Would you like to see pictures of my purchases? I do enjoy going back to see what the fruits of my labor are, and exactly how much I spent.
We had a "Gold Party" 2 weeks ago, and I made about $400.00! What a crazy time that was!! I never thought that I could clean out all of my OLD stuff and get that much money!! And, we had a yard sale this past weekend and made over $500.00...Dave would be proud!
Allergies are horrible for me living in Southeastern Missouri. I hate it. Every fall (which is my favorite time of year) I get S..I..C..K..and this year is no exception. So Benadryl has been a very close and intimate friend of mine!
So in celebration of my favorite time of year, I'm posting some of my favorite pictures from around the internet. I love the smells and the colors...and of course the feeling of the air. We had a mini-frost last night, but none of my garden flowers seem to have suffered. I will enjoy the tranquility of the cooler mornings while watching the season take from me what I have enjoyed all summer. But I know that God allows these times so that things can begin anew in the spring.
I hope that you're all enjoying the change of season as much as I am. I hope that you enjoy these pictures...I just love them!








No comments:
Post a Comment