There's good reason...wow, do I love to cook. And I was SUPER excited when I received Michael Chiarello's newest cookbook Michael Chiarello's Bottega along with a box of Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko Breadcrumbs!! Oh, and the cookbook is autographed!!
I cannot wait to dig into the pages of this book, it is AMAZING (and I do consider myself quite educated on amazing cookbooks...!!)! According to Chef Chiarello, panko is his "go-to" bread crumb and Progresso claims that their Lemon Pepper Panko "combines the perfect crunch with effortless flavor to give any dish that extra punch. The large, flaky crumb has a coarser texture than traditional bread crumbs, delivering a lighter, crunchier coating or topping." Honestly, I cannot wait until we try this out on chicken!!
Chef Chiarello has even helped us "amateurs" by using Progresso's Panko in recipes such as Crispy Seafood Salad, Mama Chiarello's Stuffed Eggplant and Turkey Scallopini and Squash Ravioli with Cranberry Brown Butter. The Progresso website also has additional tips for cooking with panko and a $1 coupon!
So...how about a giveaway???
Thanks to General Mills through MyBlogSpark, you have a chance to win an identical prize pack!! Oh, imagine the aromas coming from YOUR kitchen!!
To enter this giveaway, please leave a comment on this post with the following (all required for a valid entry):
When you receive your Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko, what will you make? Please include your email address for notification!
That's right, there's only 1 way to enter this giveaway!!
Additionally, be sure to check out the Progresso's Wine & Dine with Chef Michael Chiarello Sweepstakes. Now through December 31st, participants can enter for the chance to win a trip for two to Napa Valley to attend the Spring Bud Break Party, an annual dinner and wine tasting event taking place on May 7, 2011. In addition to two tickets to the party, the grand prize also includes roundtrip airfare and hotel accommodations. Visit www.progressobroth.com for the sweepstakes rules and entry form.
This contest will begin today, November 10, 2010 and run until 11:59 pm Central time, November 21, 2010. The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be notified on November 22, 2010 by me via email and posted as a winner on this blog. After confirmation of the offer and a valid mailing address and phone number is received, I will send your information to MyBlogSpark to be shipped directly. Thanks again to General Mills through MyBlogSpark for this great giveaway! Good Luck!!!
Please review our full disclosure policy on the left sidebar of this blog. General Mills through MyBlogSpark gave us (1) box of Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko Breadcrumbs and (1) Autographed copy of Michael Chiarello's Bottega. (1) Additional prize pack has been designated to be given away to (1) reader of this blog.





8 comments:
I want to try to make the recipe Angry Shrimp with Tuscan White Beans. eclairre(at)Ymail(dot)com
I would love to try the Spinach Aranchini along with Lemon Panko Crusted Fish. sassi_25@yahoo.com
The Mama Chiarello's Stuffed Eggplant sounds really good...I love eggplant but need really good recipes to convince my husband.
mama chiarello's eggplant sounds fantastic! I would for sure make that first.
lindsaybozek at yahoo dot com
The Mama Chiarello's Stuffed Eggplant sounds yummy! It would impress my hubby
I would like to try the crispy seafood salad.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I think that the Crab Cakes Chiarello would taste wonderful with Lemon Pepper Panko!
ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com
would love to use it on halibut
Post a Comment